✿ addison ✿ - je t'apprécie vraiment

https://soundcloud.com/koralmsc/je-tappre-cie-vraiment

1 Like

I’m loving the overall vibe of your stuff. I think they have decent club rotation potential if you get them into the right hands.

On this one, again the main vibe is great, but I’m struggling to catch the vibe of that syncopated synth stab/chord riff timing that appears at the start, the mid-point (after the dropout*) and returns near the end.

Timing (against the other parts) makes it feel a touch ‘off’, like two different songs are playing at the same time, but not in sync.

The buzzy lead might benefit from some more design. For such a simple waveform, it feels too clean, when perhaps dirtying it up a bit might give it more character.

The mid-point dropout feels a bit too long, letting the energy wash away too completely. 15 seconds with no discernible pulse to keep moving to. I could imagine that losing the dancefloor.

…all imo, of course.

Sorry if this feedback’s more critical than some previous feedback.
It’s your own fault. You set quite a high benchmark for vibes with ‘thinking of u’. :wink:

1 Like

Nah I ain’t worried one bit hehe. I understand what you’re saying and I agree I think that’s a fair statement. If you want I could DM the project link to see if you wanna do anything with it (if you want to) I honestly liked the bootleg you did of my other song. I’m still learning everyday so I appreciate any and all feedback. I’m switching to Logic Pro X soon anyways x

2 Likes

Again, I love the vibes on this one, and I really like how clean everything sounds. I’m not sure about the timing of the chords in the first section, because it just seems a little off to me. I’m not exactly sure what it is, but I think it’s just not completely in sync with the hi hats and claps. Nice work though!

Hey addison, nice song. Want to collab one day?

Thx. Got it. I’ll take a look this weekend. :+1: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is that the French house :joy:

Yeah It was a cool idea I had and sounded fine to me. It was mostly just an experimental thing :slightly_smiling_face:. Thanks for the feedback

1 Like