A R C A D E - MisterMaster [Drum'n'Bass]

INSERT COIN HERE TO PLAY SONG

2 Likes

I am glad to see a song in this style return, it’s been a long time since GAMES was taken down :<<

Amazing job as always MM

1 Like

Thanks! The new Auxy features open the door for more Drum and Bass.

Although the Auxy subscription has heaps of drums, I used Audacity on my Mac to load a .wav drum loop from the web and then split it into individual drum hits samples, which I loaded individually into Auxy via iCloud, then programmed a new drum loop from the hits.

1 Like

Excellent idea! Especially when you know what sort of sound you want but don’t wanna search 3000 sounds to see if you can find it xD

1 Like

Yeah. I guess the reason DNB producers do this is because the hits already sounded good together in the original loop, so after changing the order of hits, they may still sound good together.

2 Likes

AMEN. Pun intended lol

Awesome, I like the drum sample you cut up. Synth work on point, drum programming on point :slight_smile:

The end was a little abrupt. I don’t think you need to make it longer necessarily, but, it is SCREAMING for some kind of very old school arcade bit crushed sample and then WHAM silence. Like when pacman dies, or etc. Something haha. But that’s the only suggestion I’ve got otherwise!!

1 Like

That’s a good idea.

Note to self: Don’t be lazy with the endings!!

1 Like

The worst is when you upload something though and then think of something different to do WEEKS later lol…

2 Likes