A Call For Help - self promotion without social media sites?

I am an extremely restricted teenager trying to promote my music without instagram, Facebook, SoundCloud, YouTube etc… Does any one know how to promote your music without these websites or in a clean fashion?

5 Likes

Idk. have the same question xd. The best way is to make something related to future bass and auxy and post it in auxy collective or phuture collective. Also unfortunately it depends on the genre tho… Idk if I helped. maybe I did :slight_smile:

do you have discord?

1 Like

Well… I hate to break it to you but one of the best ways to promote your ‘brand’ is to have all of those accounts and cross connect them. Your SoundCloud should link to a twitter, Instagram, website, etc… When I’m active on Twitter, I often notice a jump in my website’s traffic and SoundCloud plays. Everything is connected, and any traffic from one often leads to another. It’s a great way to get attention legitimately without forcing yourself onto other people. It takes time and patience. And also!! Most importantly - the more you upload music, the more attention you’ll get. Just keep that in mind. It takes time, work, and patience.

1 Like

Can you define restricted?

1 Like

I don’t have access to the internet or any websites, but if I request to have access to a certain website that is g rated I have access to that website and others I’ve requested in the past.

Yeah I’ll just keep plugging away. I’m surprised I even have 14 monthly listeners without any promotion apps. Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah I tend to make future bass and soundtrack music, thanks!

1 Like

What’s discord?

1 Like

Discord is an online text & voice chat service primarily geared toward gaming but recently it’s been used by many music production communities (including Auxy).

promoting your tracks (and just talking with others) on Discord is (in my opinion) one of the best ways to gain traction in this community

1 Like

hmm… Thats a fascinating way to promote yourself, I will look into this! Thank you.

Collaborating with others is a good way as they can upload a track and your talent is still shown.

2 Likes

I don’t have any advice, but I just want to let you know that you are not alone.

2 Likes

16??? no youtube??? do you live in north korea i feel so bad for you also have you tried using a vpn it might bypass whatever unholy filter is being used against you

8 Likes

use the app amuse as you can upload your songs to Apple Music and Spotify others ,

2 Likes

So your music is on Soundcloud? What’s the link?

Thanks Jax!

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! I will definitely look into a vpn!

1 Like

I already use distrokid, and all my music is on Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, and google play. Thanks!

1 Like

Actually my music is only on Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music and google Play, I have achieved this through distrokid. Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/0p0lRCk26WiTk8CyIPLd0K?si=K2puiO2nQxWvh3Hswt6Llg Apple Music: https://music.apple.com/us/artist/jacob-justus/1435373183