808 From Mars thoughts

Wow these actually sound lit no joke :fire::fire::fire::fire: the pre kits sounds like old auxy drums but literally re-made by your or mars. I might make an actual remix out of these for Jaxs Collab. This maybe the first time auxy actually added 808s. Or maybe the second. Hope you all enjoyed the new pack. Thanks!!

3 Likes

The cover art’s deceiving
It had me trying to wipe off my screen for a while lol

3 Likes

I know right? Best drum kit ever made. Including the art.

Leviathan 2 had a bunch of 808 kicks in it, and transcendent trap 2 had numerous elements sampled and blended with 808 drums.

That being said this was a pack on my radar and I’m glad to see it was included, although there are plenty of free alternatives available to me now in desktop DAWs

4 Likes

Excuse me but this is planet discrimination,

Why y’all only picking soundpacks from mars? We love you solar system… don’t feel bad we love you ;(

See what I did there

9 Likes

How about sound packs from Earth

4 Likes

But we never heard the poooom like alasens 808. So is that maybe possible? I think so. But will it fit with the 808 kicks? Yes because it will sound like bass on steroids I’m not kidding. Also the very first time i made a drum pack thought topic.

Woah chill danny. We loved the solar system a lot smarter when we were kids. Also we are changing the future in our homes making auxy pro.

Auxy will find some nature sound videos and maybe place the sounds that are perfect and place it in a sound pack very soon.

I’m a HUGE fan of Samples From Mars.
So much so, that I have the entire collection…

I’d really like to see a shift towards original content, or the subscription model will quickly lose it’s appeal as packs start to overlap with what users already own.

3 Likes

Me too same as a me :wink:

https://app.auxy.co/projects/CsOkMZJgmVcUOCFLGU5xGg==

1 Like

Damnnnm it’s lit

It’s poll time! BE SURE TO VOTE ON BOTH!
Is this new sound pack, 808 From Mars, good?

• Yes
  • No
  • It’s okay
  • I don’t know what to say.

0 voters

• Yes
  • No
  • It’s okay
  • I don’t know what to say.

0 voters

1 Like

Nice polls bro.

1 Like

I’m sure this is old news for most of you but they added a new kit preset

6 Likes

NO WAY… that’s cool

1 Like

Here’s what Ben made with the kit https://app.auxy.co/projects/cL_IZnvV0rv0_jEuHYivcw==

thx man.

1 Like

Anytime.

1 Like