606 From Mars sample pack

welp another mars pack

1 Like

This is definitely not what I was looking for in a new pack at all. I was quite excited at first to see a new pack until I noticed that it was another drum pack. I’m not against adding new drum packs, I have just grown a bit tired of the decline in monthly sound packs with no communication as to why that’s the case. As for the drum pack itself I did hear a few samples that I’ll be favoriting. I’m not mad at it, just a little disappointed.

1 Like

I’d also like to briefly mention that the previous sound pack, Frozen Lake, came with it’s own drum kit. I personally found the pack to be really fun and Frozen Lake came out in February if I’m not mistaken.

i’m starting to get tired of sound pack slowdowns too if there’s only gonna be rob martland and mars packs that are almost identical. i think auxy needs to collaborate with more companies/people or re-collaborate with people they’ve made sound packs with before to get new monthly sounds plan back up. it’s not gonna be worth subscribing to have access to a nearly static sound library.

2 Likes

I 100% agree. And with the lack of communication from the developers on the topic it’s hard to stay optimistic about future sound packs.

2 Likes