24 Zillion Light Years from Home - Charles Gedius

The 24 Zillion Light Years From Home was initially a simple and fun ideas at start. But in the end blown off to a full track for the Release in Amuse (on the 24th January… well hopefully if there is no issue :crossed_fingers:t3:). So you guys have the opportunity to listen first hand. Thanks guys :pray:t3:

Https://soundcloud.com/charlesgedius/24-zillion-light-years-from

FINAL COVER

SKETCH on whiteboard

3 Likes

I love how you made it ambient, but it was so dark and sinister at the same time. The artwork is pretty cool too. Can’t wait to hear more from you!

3 Likes

Sounds like this could be in the Destiny (Or Destiny 2…) soundtrack. This is neat af.

3 Likes

Thanks for listening to the track @SpaghettiSauce :+1:t3:. Maybe finding way home is dark and sinister. Well it’s just the challenges a “mothership” has to face along the way :joy:

The sketch is a 1 off kind of thing, but glad you like the design, next tracks… back to the drawing board.

1 Like

Destiny? Haven’t heard that actually. I had in mind of their space nation Asgardia Space Nation :joy:

1 Like

ooo soundtracky.

1 Like

I guess that’s what i think i had in mind :joy:

i think it’s great to imagine images as you make and edit a track. it’s your own little personal music video.

1 Like

Yea, Auxy does fulfill. Auxy is my mothership lol :rocket:

Destiny all bout that medieval intense orchestra music fam but yeah has a nice space vibe

Damn this is dark :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Pure Auxy?
If so, that’s fantastic. Never heard it sound like this before.

Even if not, still a great piece. Powerful. Love your sound.

Liked and reposted (been following for a while) :wink:

1 Like

Yep, all the way Auxy :+1:t3: I did go overboard to 32 bars with the 2 section in the middle of the tracks (now i know how it feels :nauseated_face: to work on the bridge for 32 bars, but wont be the last :crossed_fingers:t3:).

It was late last night drive back home after sending my brother (1 hour drive back), empty highway, earphone on, loop and loop … i guess thats how the title goes :joy:

Again thanks @akabillposters

1 Like