12.9 inch iPad Pro?

Anyone have the 12.9 inch iPad Pro? If so how is using Auxy on it?? :snowman_with_snow:

3 Likes

I have the 9.7 inch one. It’s really smooth and Auxy runs great on it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

i don’t use it that much for auxy, but the screen is really big and it’s easy and clear to see the notes and stuff. i’ll send a screenshot here as soon as i can. :smile:

i think the one i have is a 12.9… not sure though :sweat_smile:

p.s.: the note layout used to provide really large notes but just now they updated the layout to smaller, shorter ones

3 Likes

Advice:

If you have the money to buy an iPad Pro…

BUY A MACBOOK

5 Likes

I gotta agree here, sorry - there’s really so much more you can do here.

3 Likes

I have it actually but with no subscription

It’s ok

2 Likes

yes, please

2 Likes

nooo haha

wait, what point do you agree with?

can I see screenshots if possible?? :smiley:

yeah mine has no subscription/packs too

Getting a Mac over an iPad pro

3 Likes

Macs don’t have baby Auxy on them :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Yep. This is true.

2 Likes

They have WAYYYYY better stuff though. :wink:
Such as Ableton Live, Logic, Pro Tools (ew), Reason, and now, Fruity Loops! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Reason is king. I’m biased. I don’t care. CV routing and rack paradigm for the win.

Reason taught me how a mixer really works.

that’s not better to me, i’m taking Auxy to the mainstream… people tend to discredit it until I show them tracks. Not saying i’m the best, but working towards it and with the best, which I consider to be Auxy :snowman_with_snow:

as long as you the artist make good songs in it, I have seen their videos on YouTube… they are so helpful to users of any DAW. Really awesome stuff they have going on for sure

I agree, the medium doesn’t matter: it’s the end result. I think that’s what you’re saying? Everyone will have their preference and that’s cool. The brush used to paint the canvas doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Yes! And you know you can use anything as long as you’re making music, which is a beautiful thing. One thing i’m cool with, but do get tired of is people discrediting Auxy. It’s like: I can make better paintings with watercolor, than most can make with acrylic! Simple is sometimes better. Everyone’s different.